terça-feira, abril 10, 2007

A man and a woman

True love never can be rent
But only true love can keep beauty innocent
I could never take a chance
Of losing love to find romance
In the mysterious distance
Between a man and a woman
No I could never take a chance
‘Cos I could never understand
The mysterious distance
Between a man and a woman
You can run from love
And if it’s really love it will find you
Catch you by the heel
But you can’t be numb for love
The only pain is to feel nothing at all
How can I hurt when I’m holding you?
U2

2 Comments:

Blogger pedro said...

Where are your lovely thoughts Safira?

Bj,

p

10:24 da tarde  
Blogger MEU DOCE AMOR said...

Lá está...coisas boas da vida:)

Olá,já não vinha cá há muito tempo


Beijinho doce

12:01 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home